With many years of combined experience working within Social Housing and privately owned homes, Frontline (North West) can provide a full range of domestic services to both commercial and private clients.
Whether it’s a small repair or a large scale house rewiring scheme we have the capacity and the skills to provide you with the quality and reliable service that you expect.
We are fully Part P approved and as such are authorised to Self-Certify all of our electrical installations within domestic properties to the local Building Control Officer.
- Large Scale Decent Homes Rewiring Programmes
- Kitchen & Bathroom Replacement Schemes
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
- Single Home Rewires
- New Kitchen Installations
- Upgrades to current I.E.E. Wiring Regulations (B.S.7671)
- Part P Certification
- External Lighting
- Replacement Consumer Units
- Electric Shower Installations
- Intruder Alarm Installations
- Wiring Condition Surveys and Free Advice
If you would like a free no obligation quotation for any works that you are considering please call us on (01695) 682003, or click here to contact us by email